Yeah. Soup. Caught fire. I don't know how either. Soup that I made. I know exactly what was in it -- nothing flammable -- and yet the soup caught fire.
Specifically, it looks like one of the carrots caught on fire.
That's right, one of the carrots which was swimming in a thick, rich broth caught fire. In less than three minutes.
I'm in somewhat of a state of disbelief, and my roommates are angry.
Oh, uh, yesterday's wedding was lovely, congrats and best wishes to Benny and Wendy, etc., etc., etc. I don't mean to downplay the wedding, but my soup caught fire in the microwave.
This must be a sign from above.