April 12th, 2004
|11:42 pm - Must maintain journal by posting at least once daily.|
Stolen from somebody I don't even know:
I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more no less. Ask me anything you want. Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.
I reserve the right to answer "salmon" to any question.
Current Mood: exanimate
Current Music: a very weird version of Stormy Pinkess. I don't know who it's by
|Date:||April 13th, 2004 05:54 am (UTC)|| |
3 SIMPLE QUESITONS:
1. Have you ever eaten raw meat?
2. Have you ever eaten raw meat with an egg on top?
3. Have you ever eaten raw meat with an egg on top while scuba diving?
By the way, whozzis?
1. Why what, why salmon? Because I want to avoid answering questions that'll make me uncomfortable.
2. Tonight's good, I s'pose.
3. Well yeah, that's why I said we should hang out sometime.
1.) In America you ask the questions, in the Soviet Union the question asks you!
2.) Have you seen the producers yet?
3.) If you had the herpes, who would you give it to, and why?
1. That's not a question. Here are some more rejected Yakov Smirnoff punchlines:
- "In Soviet Russia, the channel changes you!"
- "In Soviet Russia, the library books check you out!"
- "In Soviet Russia, the checkout line stands in you!"
- "To get to the other side, Comrade."
3. Select members of my livejournal friends list.
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 08:37 pm (UTC)|| |
Re: How about this?
Yikes, this is a somewhat scary comment to have someone leave in my journal. Have I betrayed these things?
Re: How about this?
This is not a question anyone but you can answer I'm afraid. I hope you haven't betrayed any of those things, but if you have, then you might want to do something now to make up for it. Especially for the salmon. I don't know if I can forgive you for the salmon. Oh, wait, that was MY fault. Oh, nevermind then.