February 27th, 2004
|02:19 pm - I (apparently) love wussy coffee drinks|
So I probably got to sleep around 4:30 or so, and woke up a little before 7:00. Did I learn my lesson? Nooooooo. The AEG coyly skipped up to my desk about an hour ago and said she'd buy me a drink if I'd make a run to Gloria Jean's for her. It's a little hard to refuse when a) I'm going to deposit my paycheck and I'll be in the same neighborhood, b) she's buying for me, and c) the request is coming from the AEG, who's dancing around at my desk.
Yeah, um, I don't know what's wrong with me, either.
Anyway, I just got back, and I've made a few observations:
But it's all good because of numbers four and five above. Of course, now that I'm back, it's become painfully obvious that I need to stop writing posts for my livejournal and haul ass to get my work done. I don't have anything too time-sensitive on my desk right now, but I've taken Monday off for um, personal reasons, and if I leave my work until next week, I'll be swamped on Tuesday. Fun, fun.
- If I were looking to get into a car accident, Friday afternoon would be the easiest time to do it.
- All those idiots who aren't in their cars are shopping at the mall...
- ...or else they're being angry and overworked Gloria Jean's employees.
- Wussy iced coffee drinks, though they will never take the place of a hot cup of black coffee, are really really good...
- ...especially when they're being paid for by somebody who's cute and can dance.
- High school teachers from Michigan think it's perfectly acceptable to lean against my car and smoke with their students while on a field trip.
Who are your most trusted non-friends?
Wow, I have no idea who most of those people are. Especially that jerk on top.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.
"You do not know the power of the Dark
Side." There are two possibilities: you
are a Star Wars geek, or you are unreasoningly
Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
If it comes down to those two possibilities, I'm unreasoningly scary, but those of you who actually read my livejournal probably know me too well to understand why. Phillip? Brian? You want to know why anybody would think me scary? Go down to Merchant Services sometime and ask everybody what they think about me.
Current Mood: energetic
Current Music: Michael Land -- Carnival of the Damned
So maybe that's why I can't get that thing to work.
I dunno... I just tried your name, and it worked for me. Once you put your name in, you might have to wait a few moments before the list actually comes up.