Yeah, um, I don't know what's wrong with me, either.
Anyway, I just got back, and I've made a few observations:
- If I were looking to get into a car accident, Friday afternoon would be the easiest time to do it.
- All those idiots who aren't in their cars are shopping at the mall...
- ...or else they're being angry and overworked Gloria Jean's employees.
- Wussy iced coffee drinks, though they will never take the place of a hot cup of black coffee, are really really good...
- ...especially when they're being paid for by somebody who's cute and can dance.
- High school teachers from Michigan think it's perfectly acceptable to lean against my car and smoke with their students while on a field trip.
- sacredspud (25)
- bluntobject (9)
- _alabaster_ (8)
- jkivela (5)
- wenhaver (4)
- pheonix__rising (4)
- rilawik (4)
- mad_geek (4)
- emcallis (4)
- madisonwi (3) (community)
- twiztednwarped (3)
- attypants (3)
- rhpscostumes (3) (community)
- kozmik_fantasy (3)
- belleweather (3)
- kmonty (3)
- xekias (3)
- lollipoptrollop (3)
- djwhiterabbit (3)
- cmcykana (3)
- nulldevice (3)
Who are your most trusted non-friends?
Wow, I have no idea who most of those people are. Especially that jerk on top.
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.
"You do not know the power of the Dark
Side." There are two possibilities: you
are a Star Wars geek, or you are unreasoningly
Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
If it comes down to those two possibilities, I'm unreasoningly scary, but those of you who actually read my livejournal probably know me too well to understand why. Phillip? Brian? You want to know why anybody would think me scary? Go down to Merchant Services sometime and ask everybody what they think about me.