January 11th, 2004
|09:53 pm - My head is leaking.|
- Per Descartes, Colin's physical existence remained in beta state.
- Ran several errands
- Watched more Twin Peaks
- Did laundry
- Ellen's work party = Fun
- Rocky Horror = Fun
- Ellen = More fun than the other two combined
- Bed = Happened at 5:30 AM
What's next on my schedule? Well, I'm more or less just planning to lay down and lose consciousness. May or may not hang out with Tom after work tomorrow (if I make it to work (which I probably will, because I'm a dork)) if I don't get exponentially worse. Anticipating having to appologize to Ellen for making her sick. If she's mad, I plan to work the "hey, at least you had fun getting sick, right?" angle.
- Awoke with headache, sore throat, leaky head
- Stayed in bed longer than I should have
- Got up too early (despite staying in bed longer than I should have)
- Went to Stoughton
- Felt like reconstituted chicken-fried crap
- Cancelled evening plans
- Got back from Stoughton
- Continued to feel like reconstituted chicken-fried crap
- Posted in live journal
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: Phish -- Wolfman's Brother
|Date:||January 11th, 2004 09:29 pm (UTC)|| |
No fair! I didn't have fun getting sick. I spent an hour and a half imitating the horns of Rohan during The Return of the King today and it hasn't really let up since.
|Date:||January 11th, 2004 10:04 pm (UTC)|| |
i don't rmember when, but i heard you two, or one of you, come to or leave your room... but it's all good. no worries. hope you both feel better soon.
I'm glad we didn't keep anybody up. That's one thing I can cross off on my list of Things To Worry About. I'm not sure if Ellen's sick yet, but she probably will be in a few days. It usually takes long enough for these things to incubate that I'm pretty sure I didn't get it from her.