Five things for which I am thankful:
Five things for which I am less so:
- My friends and family.
- The fact that I have a roof over my head.
- The job which pays for said roof.
- The standard of living afforded me by when and where I live.
- The hard "G" sound, without which the names Jerry and Gary would be nearly indistinguishable.
- Coming home from a lovely Thanksgiving with the family to find a car taking up two parking spots in front of our house.
- Finding out that the mail wasn't delivered on Wednesday (the second time this week) because the car was in the way.
- Finding out that our recycling wasn't picked up on Wednesday because the car was in the way.
- The fact that our recycling has been picked up only once since the first week of September because a car -- never one of ours -- has been in the way every Wednesday morning.
- I don't know. Hangnails, I guess.