- All your base are old news. Did you hear about that kid who lost his frog? p.s. I'll find my frog.
- National Lampoon lists the The Ten Least Successful Holiday Specials of All Time, but I don't see Christmas with Anton LaVey anywhere on the list.
- Steal some cardstock from the copy room and make yourself a calendar shaped like a dodecahedron.
- Christmas singles have traditionally been the last refuge of the artistically depleted.* The Guardian takes a look at The Curse of the Christmas Single. (Link courtesy of Fark)
- Hate The Clash? U2? Bob Marley? The Beatles? Leave it to The Guardian to find professional journalists who share your bad taste. (Link courtesy of Fark)
- Retro Remakes is dedicated to cataloguing projects remaking old video games, from Asteroids to X-COM.
- Eeewww! You can see Fred Flintstone's pelvis!
* 'Cept maybe for Holidayland by They Might Be Giants.