A longer post is going to happen tonight or tomorrow morning (at work), but these two things couldn't wait.
- FORBIDDEN ZONE IS COMING TO DVD!!!
No, not the one with Molly Ringwald and Adam Ant, the other one!
- SEE The Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo before they were a "popular" rock band!
- HEAR Danny Elfman as Satan singing Minnie The Moocher!
- GASP at actual footage of the journey through the lower intestine into the Sixth Dimension!
- COVER YOUR EYES during the shot where you can see Susan Tyrell's exposed breasts!
I'm thrilled. Check out the official Forbidden Zone rerelease site for more information (like anybody besides me cares). It'll be at theaters in Chicago at the end of the month, and I'd kinda like to go (I won't, but I'd like to). You can and should watch the trailer in Quicktime, courtesy of Richard Elfman's site.
- The first teaser for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is out! I know, I should stop stealing stuff from thebitingfaery's journal, but in this case I had to. You can watch the trailer on the ComiCon website. I'm truly looking forward to this movie, but (as stated many times before) I'm a little scared of what they'll do to it. I'm sure however, that the producers realize the full scope HHG's following, and know that if they give DNA the same Hollywood treatment as HPL, they're SOL. All the same, I'm polishing my thumbscrews, oiling the hinges on my iron maiden, and arranging a private Iron Maiden concert for those involved in case they screw it up.