September 14th, 2005
|01:02 am - Stolen from lillia_revan|
I would never do this if I weren't bored and up too late, but here we go:
Ask the following 13 questions aloud, to iTunes/Winamp/Your Media Player with your playlist on shuffle. Write down the song title as the question's answer.
1) What do you think of me, musicmatch?
Don't You Ever Wash That Thing? (Frank Zappa)
2) Will I have a happy life?
The Fix is In (OKGo)
3) What do my friends really think of me?
I'm Only Human (Richard O'Brien)
4) Do people secretly lust after me?
Stay Away (Nirvana)
5) How can I make myself happy?
Cut Your Hair (Brian Dewan)
6) What should I do with my life?
Look at That Old Grizzly Bear (Mark Mothersbaugh)
7) Why must life be so full of pain?
Girl (Brave Combo with Tiny Tim)
8) Will I ever have children?
Joy Without Pleasure (Daniel Johnston)
9) Will I die happy?
The Great Beyond (REM)
10) Can you give me some advice?
What She Said (The Smiths)
11) What do you think happiness is?
A Journey in the Dark (Bo Hansson)
12) What's my favorite fetish?
Going Down (K. McCarty)
13) How will I be remembered?
Career of Evil (Blue Öyster Cult)
Current Mood: ridiculous
Current Music: Ian Pendragon -- Fire From Gunz
The secret's safe. I think I have a lake around here somewhere. Nobody will ever find it in that satisfying, electric blue raspberry glow...