September 6th, 2005
|12:48 pm - Holy waste of space!|
Take the quiz.
Post your results.
1) How long would lord_alucard dating renny1780 last? Long enough for the tabloids to come up with a "Bennifer"-style nickname for them. Maybe Tomee or Renom.
2) Do you think wendybyrd is hot? Who doesn't?
3) What mental disorder does rob_matsushita remind you of? Whichever mental disorder it is that's both funny and violent.
4) One quality you find attractive in juniperlore? She's a lot more adventurous than I could ever be.
5) What planet should theenigma42 be from? Snaarkfarden.
6) What is theenigma42 allergic to? Spicy foods, apparently.
7) Which of your friends should laviorli go out with? That depends on whether we're talking about serious dating or just something that could be captured on video for uh, behavioral study.
8) If jinxedkisses and r3507 were siamese twins, where would they be joined? At the ego.
9) Is emjay42 related to peaches321? Sure, on an extremely distant level.
10) What animal should jinxedkisses be combined with? Some kinda squidmonkey.
11) Do you have a crush on siouxsnapp? ...yeah...
12) Does emjay42 go to your school? Well, he used to.
13) Would you set up nx_01srl and lillia_revan? I wouldn't set anybody up with anybody, but I might put in a good word if one expressed an interest in the other.
14) Does matchstyx have a crush on sylversmoke? Doubtful.
15) If lord_alucard and agaysexicon were spliced together, what would it be like? Spiteful, lecherous, and painfully unfunny. And I'm kidding.
16) What word best describes devianttouch? "Persistent," which is a good thing.
17) Is matchstyx a high school student? Not anymore.
18) If peaches321 and jinxedkisses were spliced together, what would be its name? Peachi.
19) Would xoshua and fuzzyinthehead make a good couple? No, but they would probably make good friends.
20) Is sweetconcord friends with renny1780? No.
21) What is siouxsnapp's favorite band/artist? Besieged by Tiny Insects
22) What do you disagree with exairian about? That there's gold in them thar hills.
23) Does nocturne152 know fuzzyinthehead? Yes indeed.
24) What rank would sweetconcord have in a giant robot army? Supreme High Sexecutioner, O.B.E., Ph.D., CNA, BBQ, 4Q2, B.Y.O.U.F.I.A., Mrs.
25) seanorange's eye color? Yes.
26) Have you flirted with laviorli? Sure.
27) Would angelic667 be a better ninja or pirate? Er, pirate.
28) Where was nocturne152 born? Born in a graveyard, raised in a garage, he's a thirsty cyborg with a taste for human flesh.
29) If crabmoon commanded an army, who would be his/her followers? Sims, her cat, and Tick.
30) How tall is agaysexicon? Kind of.
And with that out of the way...
I'm back at work today. When I logged on to my computer, I discovered a couple of hundred e-mail messages. Most of them I simply deleted without opening them ("Ordering lunch from Chang Jiang," "Blue Honda Civic on fire in the parking lot," etc.), but there were about ten -- all from people in the same department -- complaining about the wording of my voicemail message. Specifically, they were unhappy with the "...and I'll return your call as soon as possible. Probably." Now, I completely understand why this is a bad thing to put in a voicemail message. I do it anyway because I never receive calls from outside the company. I do not dispute that this is a poor justification. Honestly, I'm surprised that I've never been called on it before.
Anyway, I did not expect to receive any voicemail during my week out, and the only message waiting for me was from my boss telling me that she'd gotten a complaint from that department, and that I am to disregard it because they don't approve of anything.
Current Mood: Workin'
Current Music: Ambient office noise
|Date:||September 6th, 2005 09:59 pm (UTC)|| |
Actually, if you must know, I am allergic to a certain kind of spore that I never bothered to remember the name of. This causes me to have hayfever-like symptoms in the spring, and that's about it. Oh, and amoxicillan upsets my stomach. I'm not big on spicy foods, but I will eat them from time to time. I have developed more of a taste for them since I was a child. Tom's the one who won't eat spicy foods. They apparrently give him heartburn. I really liked Renom, let's go with that.
I guessed spicy foods because we've never discussed allergies, and I remember that you used to turn down restaurants like Pedro's and Carlos O'Kelly's on the grounds that they were "too spicy." Myself, I'm not sure what I'm allergic to, beyond penicillin, which could probably kill me.
Tom's a wimp, though. Heartburn. Pfft.
|Date:||September 6th, 2005 10:16 pm (UTC)|| |
|Date:||September 6th, 2005 11:58 pm (UTC)|| |
sorry *hangs her head*
I don't want to jinx anything and I don't like nicknames but if I get a vote I marginally prefer Renom.
Tomee sounds too much like tommy which is my absolutely least favourite name of all time.
I agree, not because I dislike Tomee but because Renom sounds more original. Well, actually, Tomee is a total jerk, but as I said, Renom doesn't sound so cliche.
Which Tomee? Tomee from the who movie? Tomee Boy? Marissa Tomee?
That was my bad pun!
Wow. I thought of it too (well, two of the three, anyway), but I wasn't willing to admit it.
Apparently one difference between us is that I have no shame.
This is a bad thread. can we please stop it.