?

Log in

No account? Create an account

May 12th, 2003


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
02:06 pm - I Hate People (Episode Two)
So not that anybody cares, but I'm a step closer to sorting out the car problem.

It's taken me some time to get ahold of somebody at the other insurance company who can help me. I swear, their operators must be trained to act that stupid, because there's no way they could all tell me such contradictory things. Among the things I've heard from various (meaning four or so) operators at the insurance company:


  • I can't help you without our policy holder's birth date.

  • Our policy holder's street address won't help me if you don't have his zip code.

  • We don't call them policy holders or clients, they are our mutual supporters, and I can't continue this conversation unless you say "mutual supporters."

  • I don't know if we handle collision insurance. Can I call you back?



Ouch. Regardless.

After getting ahold of the policy holder's girlfriend (remember her? The one who actually hit me?) I was able to get his zip code and birth date. When I called back, I didn't need either one. Unfortunately, there had been no movement on the claim at all. Wanna know why? Guess. Come on, just guess. You have no idea, but give it your best shot. You're gonna love this. Really.

Do you know why they hadn't processed the claim yet? It's because when Senior Droolcup filled out the claim, all he gave them was MY FIRST NAME. No license plate number. No address. None of my insurance information. No phone number so they could call me. Not, as they say, a sausage.

I'm beginning to think that it may be time for me to sell all that swamp land I have in Florida. And if anyone in the Easter Island area is interested in owning a bunch of big, stone heads, let me know.

Oh, and since I brought up the subject before, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah back for about a week so I blah blah blah blah blah blah blah from the Meat-A-Burst one by accident blah blah blah blah blah blah which probably didn't help anything (vegetarian, remember?) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah which is really depressing blah blah blah but I expected it blah blah blah blah blah blah felt right. Blah blah blah asked me "is the glass half full or half empty?" blah blah blah blah blah "too damn big, and besides, it's only half." Sheesh.
Current Mood: rejuvenatedrejuvenated
Current Music: The Ultimate Darkness feat. Smokey Robinson -- Kissin' and Pissin'

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:fuzzyinthehead
Date:May 12th, 2003 02:56 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So now, when you see that girl, do you give the evil eye or do you just start screaming in tongues?
[User Picture]
From:sacredspud
Date:May 13th, 2003 11:11 am (UTC)

Grrrrarrrrrrr.

(Link)
Well, the funny thing is, I don't really do either one because more confused about the situation than I am. Apparently she and the guy live together, but he never tells her what's going on. In fact, she e-mails me every once in awhile to see if things are settled yet. My roommates told me that I should try to steal her away from him, but I don't think that's a good idea. It's not the fact that I could tell over the phone that he could eat me for breakfast; it's the fact that her standards are low enough that she's marrying a guy who probably can't count to twenty-one without taking off his pants.
I Hate People (Episode Two) - Garmonbozia for the soul. — LiveJournal

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Sacred Potato Productions


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com