|05:35 pm - Only in our house:|
Those wishing to experience the music are advised that the MP3s are at the bottom of the page linked above. The quality (performance and recording) is not glorious and some of them are labelled incorrectly, but they're free. The rest of y'all can head over here for old PC-Computing columns written by Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller.
- Three weeks' worth of dirty dishes in the sink (two plates and a spoon are mine),
- a small forest's worth of Playbody advertising flyers on the table,
- Nate, fresh from the shower and wearing nothing but a towel...
- ...is blasting Carl Orff's Carmina Burana and walking around the house lipsynching to it.
- Moofasa in an uncharacteristically sedate mood.
I hope the commotion lets up before Ellen comes over.
Current Mood: okay
Current Music: Tempus Est Iocundum