April 1st, 2008
|09:45 pm - April what now?|
See if you can spot the April Fool's Day prank cleverly woven into this list of recent developments in my life:
- I am temporarily living away from home, as my apartment is being substantially remodeled.
- I am about a month into a new position at work which I didn't bother mentioning on my livejournal.
- I spent most of the last weekend feeling sick.
- A podcast about the kink community is using some of my music, and (soon) my voice.
- I am (probably) doing a commentary track for a soon-to-be-released DVD, but will not reveal any details until the arrangements are set in stone.
- I can has stylophone!
Current Mood: pretty good about things
Current Music: The Logan Whitehurst cover of Weep Day for Urine Man
I'm not saying that was the prank; I just wanted to say it. ^_^
Nope, not a prank, but certainly fun to say.
˙ʞuɐɹd ɐ ʇ,usı ǝdoɥ ı ǝuo ǝɥʇ s,ʇɐɥʇ os ʇsǝlooɔ sı ǝuoɥdolʎʇs ǝɥʇ ʇnq ˙sɹɐǝʎ ʇuǝɔǝɹ uı sǝʇɐpdn ɾl ɟo ʎɔuǝnbǝɹɟ ɹnoʎ ƃuıɹǝpısuoɔ ǝlqıssod sı ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ʞɹoʍ ɥʇıʍ ˙ǝuop ǝʌ,noʎ ɔısnɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɯos & ʍouʞ ǝʍ ǝldoǝd ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝɯos ƃuıɹǝpısuoɔ ǝlqıssod sɯǝǝs ʇsɐɔpod ǝɥʇ ˙pʌp ǝɥʇ & lǝpoɯǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʍouʞ ı llǝʍ
Aww man, you found out about the DVD? Nobody is supposed to talk about that. Every time I find out that somebody knows, I have to beg them not to tell anybody else.
Oh, well. Yeah, the podcast does sound kind of unlikely, doesn't it? But it's true. Oh, and the stylophone? I didn't realize they were being produced again until very very recently. Not many people know what one is, so I won't make fun of you if you had to look it up, but I am definitely getting one.
wow ther is a thing caled stylophone. i dident know that
There is. You should look it up if you haven't.
Ding ding ding ding ding! Yes Stanley, the stapler is-- wait, what? What stapler? Who's this Stanley person you keep going on about?
That's because the joke is that they're all true.