?

Log in

No account? Create an account

October 23rd, 2006


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
11:59 pm - Eat your heart out, Ashton.
Someone's burning incense here tonight, which means that someone has a girl over. It also means that I'm not going into the basement, partly because I don't want to disturb/witness whatever's going on down there, but mostly because that's where my laundry is, and I'm too lazy to deal with it. Ehh, I have khakis for work tomorrow. It can wait.

Anyway, today I got to spend two hours wrapping a manager's office in aluminum foil. Yes, yes, I know we were all sending each other .AVI files of foil-wrapped cubicles in 1999, long before they became a stale YouTube cliche, but everybody can't be as internet savvy as you and I (say fellows, have you heard of something called Gopher?). We were ridiculously thorough, by which I mean I was ridiculously thorough. I'm takin' the credit for that because I'm the one who individually wrapped all the little things while everybody else was focussing on the walls and cabinets. The pièce de résistance is, of course, his desk calendar, in which all of the bookmarks Post-It!™s and the pages that separate them are carefully wrapped and still functional. Most people would think it's the wrapped cup full of wrapped pens, but trust me: it's the calendar that I'm proud of. That's art, that is.
Current Mood: accomplishedaccomplished
Current Music: They Might Be Giants -- Got Getting Up So Down

(9 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:seanorange
Date:October 24th, 2006 08:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
I must say that I've never heard of this.

I can't wait to work in a place where people care enough to foil my work area.

~Sean
[User Picture]
From:sacredspud
Date:October 24th, 2006 02:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Really? Maybe I'm just on the cutting edge of office pranks. Anyway, if anybody ever does this to me, I'm stapling their head to the ceiling.
[User Picture]
From:ribsinbacon
Date:October 24th, 2006 10:57 am (UTC)
(Link)
So that's what the terrible smell was last night? I thought it was just someone's heater... maybe someone did some killing, or they where just trying to cover the cat poop smell.

RAMOOOOONE! GET THE ENZYMES!
[User Picture]
From:phil_bond
Date:October 24th, 2006 12:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
At first, I thought your friend in the basement must be having sex with an older woman.
[User Picture]
From:sacredspud
Date:October 24th, 2006 02:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I don't get it.

Oh, but I am pretty sure that somebody was having sex in the basement last night.
[User Picture]
From:phil_bond
Date:October 24th, 2006 08:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Ashton Koosher is married to Demi Moore.
[User Picture]
From:defaultlisa
Date:October 25th, 2006 07:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Sweet! She's not really *quite* old enough to be his mom (barring that whole teenage mom consideration), so that's only slightly creepy, right?

He's pretty cute, too. Hrm.
[User Picture]
From:sacredspud
Date:October 25th, 2006 08:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You kiddin'? Ashton Koosher is as ugly as sin. I know a lot of women who have a thing for Ashton Kutcher, though.
From:(Anonymous)
Date:October 25th, 2006 03:36 am (UTC)

CHARLES DOUGLAS IS LORD

(Link)
I am glad you are listening to TMBG but you should prefer to listen to the GENIUS of CHARLES DOUGLAS!!!!!! Charles Douglas is your favorite artist you say? Yes, I agree completely!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!!! I LOVE HIS MUSIC!!! I AM HIM!!!!
P.S. I enjoy reading your blog
Eat your heart out, Ashton. - Garmonbozia for the soul.

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> Sacred Potato Productions


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com